[Wien] w2web

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Mon Jan 31 07:51:52 CET 2005

Hello,

it can be one of several things. May I suggest:

1) Does TIC.vector exist in "current directory" (.)?
2) If so, do you have read permission?
3) If so, you might want to try to update your libraries (libio.a or
libio.so)... and/or try a lower optimization level, static linking, etc.

Where did it happen? lapw2? Could we see your dayfile?

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.