No subject

Wed Jul 6 14:13:09 CEST 2005

Then I changed the number of processors, from 3 to 4 processors.

Again, directly calling lapw0_mpi and lapw1_mpi.

#mpirun -np 4 -machinefile m /home/wien2k/WIEN2k_03_3/SRC_lapw0/
lapw0_mpi lapw0.def
FORTRAN STOP  LAPW0 END
FORTRAN STOP  LAPW0 END
FORTRAN STOP  LAPW0 END
FORTRAN STOP  LAPW0 END

#mpirun -np 4 -machinefile m /home/wien2k/WIEN2k_03_3/SRC_lapw1/
lapw1_mpi lapw1.def
 Using            4  processors, My ID =            0
 Using            4  processors, My ID =            2
 Using            4  processors, My ID =            1
 Using            4  processors, My ID =            3
FORTRAN STOP LOPW - Error
FORTRAN STOP LOPW - Error
FORTRAN STOP FORTRAN STOP LOPW - Error
LOPW - Error

--------------------
Content of the file "m" is changed to
earth46
earth47
earth48
earth49

I have any more ideas to test the fine grained parallel executions.
Could anyone help me? Any suggestions are very welcome.
Thank you very much for your help in advance.

sincerely,

Tom Yamamoto

フレッツ始めるなら今 !キャンペ・踉札鵙踉斬施中!
               http://www.livedoor.com/flets/