No subject

Wed Jul 6 14:13:09 CEST 2005

(QTL-B values below 5 are not perfect, but not a real problem).

Do you treat Fe 3p states in the bandstructure ? In that case you definitely
should be able to find a seperation energy.

You must examin case.scf and case.output2up/dn  (bandranges). Together
with a meaningfull case.in2 (did you change anything there in the 2nd line ?)
it should work.

Regards