[Wien] About in1new option

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jul 8 10:51:19 CEST 2005

Interchanging the expansion energies for APW and the LOs does not matter
(much). If the :ENE-difference is small between both calculations, it
indicates that it is not crucial how you choose them. Of course you should
use "consistent" E-parameters for a series of calculations when comparing
energies.

PS: Once again: the in1new option might NOT serve you well in all cases
and you may need to check the selected energies, choose different parameters
(case.in2),....

Regards