[Wien] Sgroup

Krzysztof Osuch osuchk at science.unisa.ac.za
Fri Jul 8 13:48:51 CEST 2005

Hi,

Yes, I have also generated the sgroup file now with the latest version
of Wien2k, and it looks exactly how you described it. The file wich was
attached to my message was generated with an earlier version of the
code, probably coming from the second part of last year, which I had
installed on a different machine. It looks like something went wrong
there. Anyway, the problem is solved now.

Best regards

K. Osuch