[Wien] potential calculations

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jul 20 09:21:46 CEST 2005

> Can you please give me an idea as how I can calculate th atomic
> potentials versus the distance (r) by using the wien 2k code?

This depends a bit on what you really need (at what distances,direction,....)
If you want the spherical average inside the spheres you could simply plot
case.vsp (it contains V*r on the well know log radial mesh)

Otherwise use R2V in case.in0 and plot the resulting files (case.vtotal,...)
using lapw5 (1D plot, but this depends on the direction).