[Wien] Compiler options for Hitachi SR11000

xietian xietian at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Mon Jul 25 08:46:00 CEST 2005

Dear Wien users,

- I am running wien version 05 on a machine of type Hitachi SR11000 with
CPU IBM power5 1.9GHz , fortran compiler xf90(mpixf90) and xcc (mpicc) math
libraries BLAS and LAPACK.

 I want to compile wien2k_05 on the above system. But it does not work. I
think it is due to my wrong compiler options.

- I have already tried the following things:

   use compiler options: -64 -O5
   And there are a lot of mistakes. I can not get any executable file.

   Use compiler options: -free
   There are still some mistakes, and I can get some executable files, such
as nn. But I can not get executable file--mini.

   In the compile_msg file, I can find the following error:
    ld: 0711_317 undefined symbol .TIMES .MDBLE
    ld: 0711_345 please use -bloadmap or -bnoquiet to get more information.

   Please help me.
   Thank you very much.
                                                  T. Xie