[Wien] Spin densit calculation

Ali Reshak maalidph at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 29 14:32:58 CEST 2005

hi
please see page 22, WIEN2K user guide...Section 3.11.1 Electron density plots...here you must slect the plane....like (100) or (110)....also you can see another example in WIEN69 user guide page 22, section 3.8.1
its very easy just follow it step by step...
best wishes
Ali Hussain Reshak

Benali Ben <kanoun_benali at yahoo.fr> wrote:
Dear All,

I am using Wien2k to calculate some magnetic
properties with LSDA. I want to calculate the spin
density like the charge density. Is it possible to
show me how to proceed. In Wien2k userguide and in the
Wiendigest, I have not find any thing about it.

I look forward to receive a response from you.

Thank you,