[Wien] Suse 9.2 problem

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jun 1 22:31:06 CEST 2005

We just installed a new PC using SUSE9.3 and the problem is the same.

Solution: copy /bin/tcsh from an older version (I think SUSE9.1 still
works) to the new PC and replace /bin/tcsh (save the original program).
(usually /bin/csh is just a link to /bin/tcsh)

It fixes the problem (funny enough, both versions set the tcsh shell
variable to version 6.12.00 !!??, but the size of the files is different).