[Wien] FSM calculation problem

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jun 6 07:39:55 CEST 2005

Hi,
As I mentioned already to your colleage, I do not think it is a problem
with WIEN2k.

Maybe you are right and it is connected with SUSE 9.2 We just noticed,
that the "wait" command does not work in this version and you may replace
/bin/tcsh by a proper version (see the recent postings on the ML,
www.tcsh.org).

Otherwise, one needs a systematic analysis. It does not help to run an scf
cycle and find that the moment disagrees. You must run the commands of one
cycle "by hand" and check the results (scfXX files) if they are reasonable
or not. I tried to explain that already to your colleage.