[Wien] Error in spaghetti (irrep?)

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jun 9 16:07:50 CEST 2005

When you check the outputirr* file, you see that it does not find the
2-dimensional representations at Gamma.

I suggest to set in SRC_irrep/param.inc  the value of

     PARAMETER (TOLDG=0.5E-8)

somewhat bigger (try 0.5E-7, and increase it further when necessary)

Recompile, cp irrep ..
and rerun irrep. Check outputirrep*

PS: From the data you sent I could not see how big the breaking of the
degeneracy is. If it is much bigger, one has to search for the reason of
this.