[Wien] Machines

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jun 14 17:25:32 CEST 2005

These times look very unrealistic. Maybe it is because of the use of the
PRECOMPILED executables ?
In any case, I would definitely go for a new and modern machine like a
new P4. Maybe you get the best price/performance ratio by not buying the
fastest machine, but 10% slower (3.2 or 3.4 GHz).

I would buy single cpu machines.