[Wien] System Error at Phase 20

SWG sw.goh at unsw.edu.au
Wed Jun 15 10:35:17 CEST 2005

Dear Prof Blaha and Jalali,

Thank you for clarifying how to handle a subsequent run in calculating a new
k-mesh. It will certainly save me many useful hours in the SCF!

I did not change the directory to  ./  and I do have permission to write to
the directory. Maybe it did not like it because I had "destroy" the scf
density by re-running dstart. Apparently this error is repeatable. In
previous calculations on a different specimen I had also attempted the same
err in re-running dstart in the same directory when changing kmesh values,
and had also obtained same error page.

Many thanks for your advise.

Regards,

Siew Wei GOH