No subject

Sat Jun 25 15:12:03 CEST 2005

SO calculation can choose the direction of magnetization, and that
tells the orientation of the atomic spin moment. But for 2 magnetic atoms
(or more), the direction of magnetization won't tell the the spin-moment
orientations of individual atoms (at least I don't know how).
 Can Wien2k figure out the relative orientation between the spin
moments of the magnetic atoms?
 Thanks,
Chiung-Yuan

------=_Part_4663_22810688.1130527908814