[Wien] Re: The structure factors

Marek Necas man at chemi.muni.cz
Tue Mar 1 13:34:54 CET 2005

Dear Professor Blaha,

thank you very much for your explanation of the output3 file.
You are of course right with bohr/angstrom conversion. I should
know that the lattice constants in the output3 file are in bohr
units.

Most probably the values from the paper will be really the atomic
scattering (form) factors, as they progressively decrease with
increasing sin O/L in similar manner as in International Tables
for Crystallography. There is one exception (222 reflection),
what is probably because of the strong non-spherical density
contribution.

Your comments are very good starting point for my next experiments.

Sincerely,

Marek Necas