[Wien] supercell Error reading file:

Jeff Spirko spirko at lehigh.edu
Tue Mar 8 17:55:03 CET 2005

Ravi,

The format of the struct file got corrupted slightly.
Remove one space before "NPT" each time it occurs.

By the way, your RMTs are too great, according to "x nn".

Regards,
-Jeff Spirko

--
Jeff Spirko   spirko at lehigh.edu   spirko at yahoo.com   WD3V   |=>

The study of non-linear physics is like the study of non-elephant biology.

All theoretical chemistry is really physics;
and all theoretical chemists know it. -- Richard P. Feynman