[Wien] reply to volume optimization

Peter Blaha pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Mar 10 07:56:02 CET 2005

Do NOT change anything in optimize.job !
This line should only be uncommented, when you already have these files.
The idea is:
Make a first run of   optimize.job with small RKmax and few k-points.
(This creates these files)
Now you can edit optimize.job and activate the cp line. In addition you
should modify the   save_lapw line.
change k-mesh, or RKmax and rerun optimize.job

This way you a) check that your results are converged  b) save cpu time.