[Wien] Problem to calculate U by constraint LDA+U

Ruben Weht ruweht at cnea.gov.ar
Mon Mar 14 18:00:02 CET 2005

Dear Georg Madsen and Pavel Novak,

First of all thanks a lot for the notes to calculate
U by constranint LDA calculations you have included in
the Wien webpage.

I have tried it but found an error that I could not solve.
I think I followed the procedure as it is in the notes but....

Error message is:

Input/Output Error 148: Invalid character

   In Procedure: insld
        At Line: 95

      Statement: Formatted READ
           Unit: 20
   Connected To: NiO.struct
           Form: Formatted
         Access: Sequential
Records Read   : 46
Records Written: 0

Current I/O Buffer:

  48      NUMBER OF SYMMETRY OPERATIONS
            !

End of diagnostics

Really I can not understand  why the programa fails trying
to read at the end of the struct file.

I am using Wien05_2 on a Athlon computer with the ifc compiler
and mkl70 library.

I would appreciate it very much if you can give me any
advice to solve this problem.

Thanking you a lot,

                 Ruben

--
|  Ruben Weht                                   |