[Wien] QTL

jan kunes kunes at yammer.ucdavis.edu
Mon Mar 14 19:03:50 CET 2005

Stefaan,

the log file is
Mon Mar 14 10:04:58 PST 2005> (x) lapwso euo lapwso -up
Mon Mar 14 10:05:20 PST 2005> (x) qtl euo qtl -so -up

I did not bother to run lapw2 for this test, i.e. I used old weight
generated in previous runs.

Maybe you could send me you case.outputq

Jan

Dr. Jan Kunes                     email: kunes at yammer.ucdavis.edu
Department of Physics             Phone: (530) 752-0627
University of California Davis    Fax:   (530) 752-4717
Davis CA 95616
                       Home page:   http://www.fzu.cz/~kunes