[Wien] QTL

jan kunes kunes at yammer.ucdavis.edu
Tue Mar 15 16:48:46 CET 2005

Dear Peter,

could you please fix the line that was causing problems in QTL (see
below). I think it is safer than me sending you the revision
since I am not sure whether I use the latest version.

With my best regards,
Jan

Dr. Jan Kunes                     email: kunes at yammer.ucdavis.edu
Department of Physics             Phone: (530) 752-0627
University of California Davis    Fax:   (530) 752-4717
Davis CA 95616
                       Home page:   http://www.fzu.cz/~kunes