[Wien] What is p-1/2 LOs ?

Chur Allen anin1996 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 17:12:45 CET 2005

    I am just a beginer and thank your for your explanation.
    You mean , for those which have 5p/6p as valence state, we dont need to
use p-1/2.
If I calculate PbTe with spin orbit, I only need to "put a zero in the line
......" according to your last reply.Is it right?
   But if i add p-1/2 for Pb,I can still get almost the same result. Does it
mean this result is not reasonable?