[Wien] electronic band structure(error)-unit in case.in1 change from 4 to 5 automatically

lin zhu zhuwien at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Mar 21 09:33:29 CET 2005

Dear Dr.:

         I use wien2k_03 to calculate the electronic band structure. when I append template to case.in1,then I run "x lapw1 -band -up", I find the unit in case.in1 change from 4 to 5 automatically; at the end I can't get the electronic band structure. I dont't know what'ts wrong! Can you tell me how i can fix the unit in case.in1 to 4 and how i can get the electronic band structure?

Best regards!

150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂
美女明星应有尽有,搜遍美图、艳图和酷图
1G就是1000兆,雅虎电邮自助扩容!