[Wien] WIEN2K, ifc8.1 and MKL 7.2

arnaud vasseur vasseur2005 at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 23 11:54:56 CET 2005

Dear Wien devlopers and users,

I have succeeded to compile WIEN2K with the ifc Version 8.1 Build 20050207Z Package ID: l_fc_pc_8.1.024 and mkl 7.2. The program runs well for the TiC example. However, when I try to run big case lapw1 crash!. I have try to increase to the maximum NMATMAX and NUME and use ulimit -a and nothing is made!!.  The download precompiled lapw1 file run very well for my big cases!!

1- Can you specifies me the options and dimension parameters used to compile the lapw1 ?

2- "General question" : Is there any person how meet such problems ?

Thank you for your advice and regards.

Vincent.