[Wien] error

Angelica angelica.strutz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 17:06:47 CET 2005

Hello Ercan.

When I tried to calculate the bcc Fe case I also got the following error
message:" 'l2man'-QTL-B.GT.7.,check scf files ". Also I got the same error
when I tried to do the calculations for UN and for CaF2, during the scf
calculations in the first iteration. I did not face this problem on previous
versions of WIEN.
But when I used the -in1new scheme the scf program worked fine. I know that
we can use this scheme for some cases, like for actinides, but I am not sure
that using this scheme is a general solution for all cases.

Angelica.