[Wien] QTL file editing to remove bands

Pavel Novak novakp at fzu.cz
Fri Mar 25 07:50:09 CET 2005

Dear Michael,

I have a modification of SRC_lapw2 that could possibly help you. It is the
same as standard SRC_lapw2, but the density is calculated only for atoms
and their orbital numbers that you explicitly specify in the input. Thus
you'll not get the total atom density, but density projected on its
selected orbital numbers. I am not using it to calculate QTL, but it
should work. If you are interested, let me know.

Pavel Novak

Dr. Pavel Novak
Department of Magnetism and Superconductivity
Institute of Physics AS CR
Cukrovarnicka 10, 162 53 Praha 6, Czech Republic
tel: +420 2 20 318 532
e-mail: novakp at fzu.cz