[Wien] lapw2 error

L. D. Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Fri Mar 25 14:21:21 CET 2005

I think there might be a problem with the very latest ifort (released in
March 2005) in terms of output, although it might be icc 8.1 (since the
C++ libraries I think are used for I/O). I recompiled everything yesterday and
lapwdm has stopped working; even the old version no longer works
indicating some issues in the shared libraries.

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005, Michael Gurnett wrote:

> We also found alot of problems with ifort, so we opted to run redhat 7.3
> with ifc 7.1 and mkl7.2. This is, as far as we found, the most stable option
>
> Michael

Laurence Marks
MSE Rm 2036 Cook Hall
2220 N Campus Drive