[Wien] asking for help

Nguyen Leanh nguyen_leanh at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 09:09:26 CEST 2005

Hi every one.
I had downloaded Inter C compiler 8, and want to make a test programming in OpenMP with Microsoft Visual C6. Could any one help me to make a project, and send it to me. Take the example as below.
(I had found it in http://www.llnl.gov/computing/tutorials/openMP/)
Many many thanks, and waiting for reply.
Nguyen Leanh.

#include <omp.h>
main ()  {
int nthreads, tid;
/* Fork a team of threads giving them their own copies of variables */
#pragma omp parallel private(tid)
  {
  /* Obtain and print thread id */
  tid = omp_get_thread_num();
  printf("Hello World from thread = %d\n", tid);
  /* Only master thread does this */
  if (tid == 0)
    {
    nthreads = omp_get_num_threads();
    printf("Number of threads = %d\n", nthreads);
    }
  }  /* All threads join master thread and terminate */
}

Nguyen Leanh