[Wien] Re:ghost bands come from large charge fluctuation

Peter Blaha pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Mar 29 17:33:07 CEST 2005

Hi,

I did rerun your testcase and I could verify your problem. Aparently the
density from dstart is not correctly normalized and at the moment I do not
know why.

Anyway, for your calculations you can proceed as follows:

x dstart -c
run_lapw -i 1
Check case.scf, if you have normalization problems. If yes:
rm case.clmsum_old
x mixer
run_lapw

This should work.