[Wien] sphere size bug? lm expansion problem?

John Pask pask1 at llnl.gov
Fri May 6 18:18:28 CEST 2005

Dear Laurence,

Yes, Peter was able to resolve this, and your suspicion is right on: the
core state solver was failing and going on to look for nonexistent atoms
in the .struct file. The crash can be avoided by adding a shift in the
.inc file. Both crash and error message issues will be remedied in the
next release.

Thanks so much for your reply -- and the reminder to post the resolution.

John

P.S. There are no He states in the core.