[Wien] more question on Bader analysis

stargmoon stargmoon at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 16:24:40 CEST 2005

Dear Prof.Blaha,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

It seems that I didn't express my first question
clearly. My first question should be which key word
(such as :PC for critical points)I should search for
the atomic charges within the atomic basins in
case.outputaim. I couldn't find the answer from the
WIEN2k guide.
Do I have to set the keyword to be CRIT or SURF in
case.inaim in order to get the atomic charge within
the atomic basin? In other word, no matter which
keyword   (CRIT or SURF) I choose in case.inaim, I can
get the atomic charge within the atomic basin. Am I
right?

Best,

stargmoon