[Wien] Relaxation

mkhsabra at aec.org.sy mkhsabra at aec.org.sy
Mon May 30 18:56:18 CEST 2005

Dear Andersen;

 Thank you for your help. I have come back to the mailing list I found one
note in the FAQs where I followed for the minimization. Even I tried the
google sereach in th emailing list using combinations of minimization, lapw1
segamentation error, parallel ... . I could not find any match and the problem
still unsolved.

System: 4PCs each with 1Gb memory , parallel , redhat.
Compiler: Intel f8.0
hints: no hints found

porblem: Running minimization/position for a supercell 64 atoms of InP with
vacancy, lapw0 is Ok, but lapw1 on the four pcs giving segamentation error.
note maxmat is 7500.

best wishes

sabra