[Wien] Plot bandstructure error!!!

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Nov 9 15:51:11 CET 2005

We can't hardly give any suggestions, when you do not provide details.

> > > k-path with xcrysden, then calculated the band structure:
> > > x lapw1 -c -band
> > > x lapwso -c
> > > x spaghetti -so -c

These steps look basically ok. If there was no error message, it should have
produced a file case.spaghetti_ps
Have you looked into that file ? Is it empty ? does it have a "showpage" in the
last line ?
Did you change anything in the case.insp file (besides putting the correct EF)?
What means "cannot plot bandstructure" ?

have you tried    gv case.spaghetti_ps   ?
Do you get any error message ?

More than 850 other users seem to have no problems.