[Wien] Re: 4p energy so low and unaligned (hao)

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Nov 11 17:03:45 CET 2005

a) when 3p is present in the valence as a local orbital, 4p is of course
   also always present (this is the second E( 1) line ).

b) mini CANNOT change case.in1 and add a LO for the 3p states. This can
   only be done by the USER during initialization (init_lapw and putting
   a low E-core value for lstart).