[Wien] Telnes error during ELNES calculation for supercell

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Tue Nov 15 04:53:19 CET 2005

You are using the 'old' TELNES and have trouble with a compilation constant which is set too small for your case.  (This will not happen anymore in the new TELNES2.)

Solution : go to $WIENROOT/SRC_telnes.
Edit param.inc and change NATO to the number of inequivalent atoms (or higher, if you plan even larger calculations).  Change NDIF to the number of atom positions in your unit cell (or again, higher, if you wish - these parameters are 'maximum values'.)
recompile by doing 'make' and copy the executable (cp telnes $WIENROOT).

Try again - it will work.

Good luck,

Keivn.

Kevin Jorissen