[Wien] Benchmark

C J Kenneth Tan -- OptimaNumerics cjtan at OptimaNumerics.com
Thu Nov 17 20:23:41 CET 2005

Michael,

OptimaNumerics Libraries can take advantage of multiple CPUs present
on the system, and have been tested on systems including SGI Altix
servers and Bull NovaScale servers.

Let me know if you would like to try OptimaNumerics Libraries on your
systems.

Best wishes,
Ken
C J Kenneth Tan, PhD
OptimaNumerics Ltd                    Telephone: +44 798 941 7838
E-mail: cjtan at OptimaNumerics.com      Telephone: +44 871 504 3328
Web: http://www.OptimaNumerics.com    Facsimile: +44 207 100 4572