[Wien] Macintosh G5 - OSX 10.4.3

Robert C. Albers rca at lanl.gov
Fri Nov 18 22:47:32 CET 2005

Does anyone have any experience with the best compiler
options for Wien2k that runs on a dual-processor G5
under the latest operating system (Mac OSX, System 10.4.3 - Tiger)?
Or, even on the earlier version (Panther)?

I am using the XLF IBM compilers, which seem to be the fastest.

I am especially interested in how BLAS routines are loaded,
and where to get the best BLAS routines from for this system.

Thanks,
Bob

Robert C. Albers, Group Leader
Condensed Matter & Statistical Physics Group
Theoretical Division, Group T-11, MS B262
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Los Alamos, NM 87545
E-mail: rca at lanl.gov
Phone: (505)665-0417, Fax: (505)665-4063