[Wien] aim in CXY

L. D. Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Mon Nov 21 04:27:50 CET 2005

Thanks. This probably cured somethings, but unfortunately does not cure my
problem. Were you getting " Reduction failed " in case.outputaim or were
your results just wrong (because the centering was not present)?

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005, Martin Kroeker wrote:

>> Has anyone had problems with aim for a CXZ cell
>
> The rotdef.f in SRC_aim still lacks support for centered lattices. Basically
> you need to grab the code section starting with the comment "check positions
> for centered lattices" from the rotdef.f of lapw1 and insert it before the
> "no symmetry operation" error case, adjusting the "goto" labels
> appropriately, and add "lattic" as another parameter to the rotdef function
> in both rotdef.f itself and the CALL ROTDEF init.f.
>
> We stumbled upon this back in april (though for cubic F at that time).
> Could we please get this fix into the next release ?
>
> Martin
> --
> Dr. Martin Kroeker            martin at ruby.chemie.uni-freiburg.de
> c/o Prof.Dr. Caroline Roehr
> Institut fuer Anorganische und Analytische Chemie der Universitaet Freiburg

Note: if you have an old email address for me, please note that "nwu" has
been changed to "northwestern".
Laurence Marks
MSE Rm 2036 Cook Hall
2220 N Campus Drive