[Wien] SELECT - problem

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Nov 25 08:00:35 CET 2005

I tried your struct file and sgroup does NOT complain anymore !

Anyway, I suggest you use setrmt and use the suggested RMT values. It is
not good to use identical RMTs for Mn and O and maybe Ca is a little bit
large already ?

For the future: we need additional infos like:

for which atom happened this SELECT error ?   With this info I could give
more help. Eg. if the problem is in Ca I'd suggest to reduce RKMAX (do you
use the default ?) or reduce RMT of Ca.   By the way, I assume you are
using the default case.in1 (besides the small change for the  0.3) ?

grep :DIS case.scf    (to see if there was divergence or not)