[Wien] telnes2 error

Howard Sheng hwsheng at jhu.edu
Sun Nov 27 02:10:02 CET 2005

Dear Wien2k users,

I am trying to calculate the ELNES of a disordered metallic glass,
which contains 100 (inequivalent) atoms and was quenched using the
VASP simulation package. The SCF calculation runs without any problem.
Now, when I proceed to use telne2, (x telnes2 -c),   there is an error
message showing "input conversion error, unit 18",  (unit 18 is file
case.vsp).

The error message in telnes2.error is "Error in HFSD 2".

Could someone please tell me how to solve the issue?  Please also let
me know what information you need.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Howard

Dept. Materials Science and Engineering