[Wien] Calculation Pr(4f orbital) with LDA+U

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Oct 14 07:32:32 CEST 2005

Most likely you will have to use runsp_lapw and allow for a magnetic
moment of Pr3+. As first approximation it does not matter too much whether
the Pr spins are ordered FM or AFM (or not at all in exp.)

Eventually, you might also need to play with the occupation in
case.dmatup/dn to drive the calculations in a proper direction.