[Wien] (no subject)

haoxianfeng xfhao at ciac.jl.cn
Mon Oct 17 14:58:41 CEST 2005

Dear all:
     I do antiferromagnetic calculation of Cr which is present in the page of 45 of the usersguide,I do every step according to the userguide,but when I excute the command afminput an error appears:ERROR IN OPENING
                                                                         !!!!
                                                                         MIXER.DEF
 View the files Cr.outputafminput and Cr.inclmcopy_st,both of them are nothing. I wonder what I can do in order to get a right antiferromagnetic calculation.

   Thanks!!!

        haoxianfeng
        xfhao at ciac.jl.cn
          2005-10-17