[Wien] A question about OPTIC

ybqiao at theory.issp.ac.cn ybqiao at theory.issp.ac.cn
Sat Oct 22 08:37:54 CEST 2005

Dear WIEN2k users,
   I try to calculate the epsilon of 1T-TaS2 including the the intraband
contribution using WIEN2k package, and I change select switch 6
(including the intraband contribution)in case.injoint file,and I select
1 (including the intraband contribution) in case.inkram file.But when
run x kram  it show a error:
   ''PGFIO-F-225/list-directed read/unit=5/lexical error-- unknown token
type.
 File name = 1T-TaS2.inkram    formatted, sequential access   record = 4
In source file kram.f, at line number 169"
 But I do not find any error in source file kram.f. What is wrong with
what I do?
  Thanks for your kindly reply!!!

                                                         your sincerely