[Wien] QTL-B value

Tulika Maitra maitra at itp.uni-frankfurt.de
Mon Sep 5 11:38:54 CEST 2005

Dear Dr. Cottenier,

Thank you very much for your reply and the information.
I went through the wien mailing list arxiv but still
have some doubts about the ghostbands in my calculation.

In my case the QTL-B value of 1.05 appears only in the 7th scf
cycle and then disappears for all the remaining cycles.
The scf calculation converges to a charge distance < 0.0001
in 22nd cycle.

Does it mean that the ghost band has disappeared and I can rely
on the calculation?

I have used LAPW as a basis set for d-states and APW+lo
for s and p states.

Thanking you for your reply.

Yours sincerely
Tulika Maitra