[Wien] error encountered in TELNES.2

Emrah Yucelen termiale at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 12 11:49:50 CEST 2005

Dear Wien2K Users,

I am using a Wien2k.05.04 (latest version) on a Xeon Machine. Structures, Al3Ni and Al9Ni2, i use have an orhtorhombic and a monoclinic unit cells. While I am doing TELNES.2 calculation (x telnes.2), I got the following error message.

Input/Output Error 148: Invalid character

In Procedure: insld

At Line: 139

Statement: Formatted READ

Unit: 18

Connected To: Al3Ni.vsp

Form: Formatted

Access: Sequential

Records Read : 424

Records Written: 0

Current I/O Buffer:

VLM(R) FOR L 0 M= 0

!

End of diagnostics

0.003u 0.007s 0:00.01 0.0% 0+0k 0+0io 0pf+0w

 Thanks for your help.

Emrah.