[Wien] about PostDoc Openings

Su, Haibin (Asst Prof) HBSu at ntu.edu.sg
Mon Sep 26 15:32:21 CEST 2005

Dear Prof. Blaha,

I am wondering if you could please pass this information onto to WIEN2K maillist and anyone whom you think may be interested in this position? Thank you very much!

Now I am seeking outstanding applicants for 1 or 2 postdoctoral positions, which could start immediately. I have a high performance computing Rock cluster with 25 nodes (50 CPUs : 3.2GHz). Please allow me to write down some boring technical text just for possible reference. Candidates should have a PhD degree in physics, chemistry, materials science or related disciplines, with experience in first principle computation and molecular dynamics simulation. They will work on polymeric electronics project with experienced experimentalists, which is one of major thrusts in Singapore. The modeling work will be partly in collaboraiton with Prof. William A. Goddard III at Caltech. Salary is commensurate with demonstrated capabilities and experiences. NTU offers an attractive and comfortable living environment.

Yours truly,

Haibin

School of Materials Science and Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
Block N4.1, Level 1, Room 32
50 Nanyang Avenue
Singapore 639798