[Wien] inst file editing

Chandrika rcais at cal3.vsnl.net.in
Sat Apr 1 06:47:43 CEST 2006

Many thanks for your suggestions, Stefaan and Peter.
I was just trying to optimise my cell to a volume smaller or equal to the
experimental value. My derivations now are giving me a value ~ 0.02Ang
larger. So I tried to reduce the core size to see if that would help.
I would appreciate your suggestions on the best way of getting smaller
optimised volumes  for a FCC cell .
Thank you very much,
Chandrika