[Wien] Undefined references

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Apr 3 18:06:36 CEST 2006

I don't quite understand why you do not use the default options comming
with WIEN2k_06 ?

The error is not with the mkl itself, but with the lapack routines
> IPO Error: unresolved : dger
>        Referenced in libmkl_lapack.a(dlarf.o)

And checking your Makefile you defined     -lmkl_em64t -lmkl_lapack
but you must use                           -lmkl_lapack64 -lmkl_em64t -lguide

On all new (64bit) PCs with P4emt (Xeons) or AMD64 (Opterons) and ifort/mkl
please use at first the defaults coming with WIEN2k  siteconfig.

The only possible changes are when the mkl-library installed under a different
path
-L/opt/intel/mkl/8.0/lib/em64t

Only if this is working, play around with different options,....