[Wien] runafm_lapw and runsp_lapw

Nandan Tandon nandan at physics.unipune.ernet.in
Wed Apr 5 11:34:52 CEST 2006

Thank you Prof. Blaha.
I have followed the instructions in the UG for the AFM calculations. Also,
this behaviour is only observed in the cases where the AF atoms are not
alike. For cases where the AF atoms are identical the calculations do work
as expected i.e. the (energy_AF - energy_FM) is about 0.15 Ry or smaller.

Thank you again, now i know which energies to trust.

Nandan.