[Wien] question about case.joint

=?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCMiZaXxsoQg==?= hao at qs.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Thu Apr 13 08:37:41 CEST 2006

Dear Peter:

    Thank you very much.

    What I mean is when I set SWITCH to 4 in case.injoint, I can get two
files: case.joint and case.epsilon. in the head of these files

Some fields such as “Im_eps_xx” are printed. The values in two files are
totally different, but the shapes of them are similar. I want to

ask what is the difference between them. The second question, when I set
SWITCH to 0 in case.injoint, I get a new case.joint, it is different

from the one obtained with SWITCH 4, what is the difference between them.

Best regards

Hao