[Wien] Wien2k jobs on non-Unix filesystems

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Apr 13 11:41:38 CEST 2006

Changing :log (or :parallel) would be easy and would not harm anybody.

Changing case.inM would certainly lead to several "crashes", since users
would use old cases with new software,.....

Anyway, before I consider this I a have a suggestion/question: Isn't it
possible to define a conversion of certain characters when mounting a
windows filesystem ? (I vaguely remember this was also necessary for
some CD-burning we did long time ago.)

Regards